Thursday, November 29, 2007

Not enchanted.

I went to The Mall Cineplex to watch Enchanted this afternoon. If I were to write a review about that movie it would be something like...

"Storyline....blah.....blah....blah....and then the day was saved by an overweight chipmunk."

I just realised that when I read long paragraphs, I tend to read backwards. It's the last line first, then scan my way back up to the top, whereby if I find the contents of my interest, I will re-read the passage.
It's kind of weird, I know.

My trophy fell apart in my hands today. Now I believe Siang Wen's story when her Speech Comp. trophy broke the other day. Now I can really serve food with it during CNY next year. Excellent.

This is very random, but while I was blogging, my grandmother came and told me a bird had flown its way into our room. Obviously my job was to catch it and let it out. Very tame little birdie, that one. After hitting several objects with clumsy and panicked fluttering, it got itself wedged in between my bed headboard and the wall, so I simply threw a cloth over it.
Strangely enough, I don't remember putting my head out of the window and singing, "aaah aaaah aaaahh" XD Watch the movie folks, then you'd get it.

1 comment:

Stella said...

Oh shit... that last part made me laugh so hard. "aaaah aaaahh aaaaahh!" HAHAHAHA