Monday, November 12, 2007

Hey There... Is your name Delilah?

"No," I repeat for the fifth time that morning. "It's Hey There Delilah."

"Hey," Neko sings. "No, wait, hey, hey oh damn it HEY!!!"

I groan. What's so damn hard about the hey? Just get the pitch right. Get the key. Get the kunci, or whatever. I play the intro again. I had spent the previous half hour trying to teach her how to play the fancy notes for the When Will I See Your Face Again intro. Now I know how frustrating it was when Hadi tried to teach me all those other songs. I'm so sorry, dude!

So back to the topic. We didn't even finish playing a single song, apart from One Last Breath, where we were trying to get our performing mood back on. Altogether, today's practice session did NOT work out.

CIV update:
I have set up a new city called Chestnut. A thriving town with a population of... oh... I don't know. I suck at this game. Seriously. The capital of Hell is called Peanut. I really am a sad person.

No comments: