Friday, November 16, 2007

So we just sat down for training today...

I want to sim... But it's night time... Weird things happen when you sim at night. >.< Should I or should I not? Maybe I should wait for a while, see if there's anyone online who's worth chatting to. Or maybe I could just turn on my radio and play Hey My Friend?

That particular Japanese song is one which I need to re-learn 'cause we're doing it again on Tuesday(I think) and I've forgotten the chords and the format. Whoopsie. Something tells me I should practice more.
Our English speech competition performance is going well, but we're far from perfect. Though I have gotten the chords for the bridge of When Will I See Your Face Again. For those who are curious, it's A Dm G A A Dm E(the fabled missing chord) A. Personally, I think it's the best of the three. Neko insists on thanking her "Lalameen" on stage, referring to him as "a certain someone". I've already gotten my part down, which is shaking my head and looking away, pretending I don't know her. =)

Since I have absolutely nothing to talk about though I want to talk(or write/type for that matter) about, I'm going to blabber endlessly about a book I'm reading right now. It's called What Do You Say After You Say Hello? by Eric Berne.
It's a psychology book, which I'm secretly fond of, don't tell anyone. It's basically about how your life script is written, and you know what? I'm just going to copy what's on the back cover.

What Do You Say After You Say Hello? explains what makes the winners win, the losers lose, and the in-betweens so boring...

Sounds interesting isn't it? Well if you don't like thick books that are full of words in teeny font and weird diagrams, don't read it. Take my word for that.

No comments: