Monday, November 19, 2007

Shuffle-muddle.

Today = Boring school day. Most boring. Ever. Nothing happened. Except I got hit twice with a futsal ball twice while watching two netball games simultaneously.
Since I don't remember anything else that's worthy to be written about, I'll just put my iPod on shuffle, select a few songs and see if I have anything to say about them...

I'm Not Okay -My Chemical Romance (One of the most truthful songs in the world. You don't always have to say you're okay, you know.)

*It's raining now!*

Only One -Yellowcard (I remember back in the days where we used to play this one... =) When we screamed "Here I GOO~!!")

The Ghost Of You -My Chemical Romance (Yes, I am a My Chem fan. One of my first MCR songs. They say this song makes sense when played backwards, but I dunno...)

Heaven -Bryan Adams ("And baby you're all that I want..." I dig the acoustic version more though. Still a very nice song.)

Hey There Delilah -Plain White Ts (We finally got this down. Spare the occasional mistake and voila, you have an okay version of this number.)

The Saints Are Coming -U2 and Green Day*live* (This song is just awesome. Ah... The voices of Bono and Billie Joe combined. Rocks.)

I think I've done enough for today. Ciao, yo.

No comments: