Wednesday, November 14, 2007

M.Y.B. #10 (& #11???)

I'd like to welcome Fizah to the M.Y.B. family. For being such an awesome person. XD

Number 11, though...hmm... Neko invited her "kaka Angie" to join... I don't know whether it's official or not though. It was in the gym with the form fours and suddenly Neko comes up to me and says, "Hey bro! Meet MYB number 11!"

And I go, "Okay, what the hell did I miss?"

So Angie explains later, "It's my coolness. You cannot resist my coolness. You have to have my coolness."

Yes, -.-".

So it was my lucky day(sort of, I may be sarcastic) today, my birthday present tally went up from an expensive fridge magnet, two cards, a picture and three Archie digests to an expensive fridge magnet, two cards, a picture, three Archie digests, four lollipops(one eaten one given to Neko[sadly]) and one awesome chain with some...uh...round circle thing. Very cool though.

Then, I met Muiz aka Mr Gay Jerk on my way leading Meza up to some room where the Junior Speech Comp. semis were held. He called me "gay lover" and I discovered he was going to be the MC(again) AND he had to watch us suck(again). Uh oh. My two former bandmates are really going to be the end of me. And so are the English staff. They're kinda beginning to hate me. Note to self: DO NOT ENTER ENGLISH STAFFROOM UNTIL NEXT YEAR.

I have to go and do my Science corrections now, where I will be writing in pencil "because this question is stupid" for the reason of the answer. I feel heartbroken. Wani beat me by ONE mark. I repeat: WANI BEAT ME. *sniff*
Sir Raymie told me, "Next time, study." One day I'm going to have to take his advice.

No comments: