Monday, November 26, 2007

D304 (I think)

I am now blogging from my iPod. Wow this feels weird 'cause I'm taking ages to type and when I finish a sentence, I forget what I want to write next.

~A few hours later, on my computer~

Finally. I feel alive! Ahahahaha! Typing without typos in every word! *breathes in deeply* *thanks God I didn't choke*

I was awfully disappointed today. I miss my old classroom. D101, I'm gonna miss ya. Even if you didn't have air conditioning, you were right next to the windiest part of school. And you didn't have a large gaping hole in the ceiling.
There's a hole in the ceiling our new classroom, D304. You can actually see the roof through it, how cool is that? Okay, rhetorical question there. What if it rains or something? It would be so much cooler if the roof leaked. XD
Also, there's no aircon. I don't believe it. And, as if giving us that room wasn't good enough, it's ultra hot. The wind doesn't blow that high. At least we get a nice view. And I sit right next to those "view-y" windows. The new addition to our class, Stephanie, sits next to Aqilah who sits behind me. We resumed our old seating positions though. I can't imagine having class without Syaz beside me. Haha.
The funny thing was, when Miss Ivy announced our form teacher in the Audi, we all groaned. Lucky 'cher Sofy didn't hear us. Most people in my class just plain don't like her. She's okay, but she apparently has no sense of humour. Even our history teacher had a sense of humour, come on.
We're also getting a new Maths teacher, and for all I know, his/her name is something. XD

It's PMB year next year... Sucks, man.

No comments: