Saturday, November 17, 2007

At least I had a lollipop...Otherwise...dire consequences.

Meh. Sorry to say, I'm ditching the Japanese thing. I'm so sorry Nitta-sensei!
Neko's not going, it's awfully last minute, and my mood was ruined during our meeting. You see, I have this bad habit of being stressed. I don't know why, but it happens. I'm not into last minute practicing, sucking at performances. Also, I do not appreciate not being appreciated for the work I do for things people appreciate other people for. Always they say "the singing is good, the singing is excellent" when I'm with Neko. What the hey, people? Haha. I have mental damage, I suppose? Yes.

So long story short of the story of the incident that pissed me off. I'm starting to sound like Daniel Handler aka Lemony Snicket here, but no, I will not go as low as to imitate the works and styles of others. Anyway, since I don't want to discriminate against this girl as I hardly know her, I will not mention what happened nor what she did. Anyhow, Cikgu Haiseh(our discipline teacher) saw my guitar and I got scolded. I know she's just doing her job, but hey, I could have been spared that. I went to the English department and got a minute(I owe you teachers gratitude. I know it was a lot of work for you guys to type that thing in the Malay version. Don't worry, my BM sucks as much. Thank you.)

And a little word of advice to that ************* **** of a *****. XD

: Learn to respect others' guitars and think of others please. Thank you.

I hope she learns her lesson one day. Soon. The HARD WAY.

Now that I've dropped that subject, I feel better. Heh. School today might've been cool, 'cause we went to the library, the reading room, I got to skip two classes and passed my MIB.
I watched the EMA's just now on television. Awesome performances. And Lewis Hamilton presenting an award to Avril Lavigne? He was trying to sound like Snoop Dogg, being black and all. Pity it clashed with his all-so-sweet British accent. Sad man. Also, he got to hang out with the guys from My Chem. I'd envy him, but he's in a tight spot concerning his dad's cockiness and the whole McLaren-Ferrari triangle. Sucks for that. Kimi Raikkonen DOES deserve the Championship. If only I was a lawyer, Ferrari, hire me!

No comments: