Thursday, November 15, 2007

One awesome accent.

Happy birthday Myra! Heheheh. I enjoyed the two days where I was officially one year older than you. XD
Wani didn't come to school this morning. Even on Myra's b'day. Hope she's not sick or anything. Btw, Maz gave me this whole packet of lollipops.

Today we skipped Science class. They changed today to Monday's timetable 'cause well, there wasn't any CCA. So we just pretended to "forget" about class. Sir never came looking for us anyway. Though when Neko and I saw him later in the canteen we ran for our lives.

Angie cried during break. So much for "coolness". I didn't notice but that was what the guys told me later on. Well, can't blame me for being such an insensitive clod(yes you can, actually). But I heard Neko saying, "I can't live without kaka Angie." Oh god.
I told her, "Well you were alive the day before yesterday."

Even weirder, I saw the gay jerk again on the way to class. He saw me carrying my guitar and he asked me what time I was going home(presumably he wanted to borrow my guitar). I told him during lunch.
Even even weirder, was that I saw him again(no he's not stalking me, it's just a coincidence) on my way back to the bus where he asked me if I was going home. It's either he wasn't thinking or what, I don't know. I wasn't even listening. He has this cool westernish non-american accent though. No wonder he gets to be the MC.
So quote, "The only thing I like about that guy is his accent. So there." XD (just kidding. He's o-kay.)

No comments: