Monday, January 31, 2011

Ribosomes.

Listening to OneRepublic at the moment. I prefer their first album to their second, to be honest with you. Oh man it is so good.

Probably going to go through our ribosome slides again before I go to sleep. Honestly, I don't know what else there is to say about them apart from how they synthesise proteins from RNA and how they just hang around the endoplasmic reticulum.

Talked about social networking during English today. Yes, I can't live without social networking. I need a life, man. And perhaps the only way I can get there is through the Internet, because I rely so much on it.

I mean, I've got my life written down here since the end of 2007, so if I lose the Internet, I lose what I'd wanted to remember about my past.


GG-ed during the Math graded exercise. Not enough time, 'cause my brain works at probably half the speed of everyone else in class. Yeah, I kinda really suck at Math.

Physics was worse. I think I might be mentally retarded or something.


SLI was okay, I guess. Thankful 'cause it was a pretty short event and wasn't too boring.

So yeah, new year of service for student leaders.


Going off now.


P.S. Three more days to CNY CNY CNY. Whee.

No comments: