Friday, April 08, 2011

Cool.

While my Internet connection dies and withers away under the pressure of YouTube videos (actually, I'm still trying to catch up on the Shaytards' vlogs, still two weeks behind), I'm here to type about my day like I always do because sometimes my brain needs reminding that I'm still able to speak proper English.

It's hard not to fall under the influence of more "Asian" English, but yeah, I try. Even though people think I talk funny, I like the way I talk, and that's that.


Okay, so yeah, it's yet another Friday today (oh man that was so quick, it's like we're jumping from one Rebecca Black-referencing day to another).

Had Cell Bio, and I swear Dr Low just gets lamer and lamer. Protein synthesis from DNA today. Makes me wonder if I really want to Honour Bio next year. Yes, yes I do want to. It's all for the sake of interest.

Then had a Math test. Wasn't as prepared as I'd liked to have been, but yes I can pass this one.

Watched some video on the market structure of public transport in Singapore during Econs. Pretty interesting stuff. Also, I've developed a bad habit of doodling in every Econs class. Not good.

Physics straight after that. Talked a bit about light and reflection, and a lot about lame, completely unrelated things. That's Physics for you.

Burnt our Bio D vid into a CD Verena donated to us, and then handed it in.

Then went for CCA. I swear, next sem we're going to be totally productive. Wan Shen (who's in freaking Infocomm) told me earlier on that we seem slack, and I take that as a total insult. It's time to get real and stop viewing Media as some CCA to join simply for the sake of slacking. Where's your passion, people?

Then went out for dinner with Wee Thean and Kelvin. Same old same old.


Okay, going off now 'cause I'm completely worn out from a week of sleeping considerably later, physical exertion (yeah, I'm just that unfit), and used-up mental capacity.

Night.


P.S. Open house tomorrow. Should I go? Of course I should. I live here.

P.P.S. It feels weird to not be involved this year. Mr Yeo offered me a spot in doing Physics demonstrations, but refused 'cause I don't want to embarrass myself by getting all my concepts wrong.

P.P.P.S. IT'S CAPS LOCK DAY TOMORROW. GET READY.

No comments: