Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mentality.

Short post for today, 'cause I'm sleepy yet stubbornly want to post.

No PE today, which was kind of a disappointment, because I sort of do like PE, despite how much I like to avoid ball games.

Hung around class for a while. This is what iPods are for. When you don't feel like talking to anyone and when you're doing something menial like shading in facial shadows, it gives you good music, yes.

Then had Malay, where Aisyah and I took a forever to come up with FFB (that's frasa-frasa berbunga for you). I think we might suck the most, but that's okay. We can work on that (I always say this but never actually do. ...I'll work on that).

The problem with Aisyah is that her self-esteem is so bloody low. No Aisyah, you're not stupid. Stop thinking that. People are only as capable as they allow themselves to be.

Potential-stretching. Now that's a hard one. Everyone's got to find that drive, but I think I might have lost it temporarily. I've done absolutely nothing much tonight. Drive will come back, I hope. Soon. Soon. Very soon. In fact, I've got an appointment with my drive tomorrow morning. Yeah. Totally. So I tell myself.

I realise I've stopped hating Math (and heck did I use to). I've also stopped telling myself I suck at subjects I used to suck at. And now I find them quite tolerable. And it's awesome.

Went out after Geog after English after Math (whee pun again).

Had dinner at WCP with Kelvin, Wei Ren, Wee Thean and KT, where we got Jean's birthday present(s) afterwards. It's going to be epic, I swear.


Okay, going off now. Speech Day may be tomorrow, but just because we don't have to wake up early doesn't mean we have to sleep late.

Night.


P.S. It's all in the mind.

No comments: