Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Snail therapy.

I don't want to think about it.

No, I won't think about it.

OKay, I won't dwell on it for long, but I have to say something about it here.

My Final Cut Pro won't run. I don't know why. Maybe it's because my hard drive ran out of space and I wiped a bunch of things out in order to import some footage last week, but I really don't know. It's horrible.

I feel horrible. FCP7 has like, turned into my lifeline. I need it to live, man. I love editing, and doing random things and effects and now it's just gone, especially when I need it the most.

Bio D vid is due on Friday and I feel so helpless not being able to do anything. Thought I'd feel so at home video-ing but man was I wrong. Totally lost now without FCP, but life goes on, and I'll probably go and see if I can borrow the Mac lab keys from Mr Xie tomorrow so I can edit once we have footage.

Simple stuff made complicated. We shouldn't think too much.

We'll see how things turn out tomorrow.

Anyway, speaking of footage for Bio D and speaking of tomorrow, we (Shuen, Zheng Wei and I) spent half an hour in the sun on the track trying to get Kelvin's snails to race each other, and now my eyeballs kind of hurt because I've been staring at my computer screen all evening looking for articles on TB diagnosis for DV tomorrow.

Snail footage continues tomorrow, hopefully.

And it's funny how my eyes hurt when reading research papers but I'm still here typing out this post when I'm supposed to be doing other things that do not involve the Internet or computers.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma right now, and it's not only 'cause of my dying laptop and already dead FCP. My phone won't charge right and I'm wondering if it's time to get myself a new phone.

Agh, money. So much thought. I'm thinking too much. Need to keep things simple.


Chem prac today was fun. Paired with Leyi and realised it's awesome to watch chemicals react. Like, visibly. Were the last ones to leave the lab 'cause we kept repeating whatever we might've screwed up, but that's okay. Mrs Chong was nice enough to wait for us (no, we weren't that late, it's just that everyone else left before we did).

Spent Econs doodling. Oh yeah, I love Econs. It's so common-sensical.


Going off now. Time to do those other things I keep talking about.

Adieu.


P.S. I discovered today during dinner that having snails crawl on your skin is one of the best feelings ever. So cooling and therapeutical. Snail therapy. It makes you feel so happy and peaceful. It should be the new "in" thing.

P.P.S. The hostel printer annoys me to no end.


No comments: