Wednesday, April 13, 2011

PDA.

Just started watching Black Adder, and it's ridiculously funny.

Rowan Atkinson's genius, I suppose.

Anyway, filler picture here of the random doodling I've been doing in Econs.


School today was just fine. Had Bio D, and learnt an astoundingly little bit about mammals, then had Math, where we did more stuff on sequences.

Sex ed during ACE after Math (because I do love the pun).

Went over to 01 to combine with the 01 and 09 girls. Ms Fong is an awesome sex ed teacher, 'cause she says things so matter-of-factly, and it's like yet another Bio lesson.

Yeah, I do not think PDA is appropriate at all. I don't see how hugging or kissing or making out in public will show your partner you love them. Not at all. In fact, it's more of the contrary.

No respect whatsoever.

Just don't do it. It's a horrible thing to do. If you were married and stuck in a bedroom with nothing better to do then that's acceptable, but there's absolutely no reason to become all exhibitionist.

I just think it's weird, that's all.


Had Chem afterwards. Reaction rates and such. Not so comfortable dealing with all the logarithmic stuff, but that's okay, I supposed I can totally deal with that. Oh, and passed my Chem test, thankfully.

DV was all right, 'cause we spent most of the time talking about random things while trying to type out our review about TB diagnosis. Also spent half the time being brainwashed by Yos and Kelvin about how awesome Indonesia is and how it's such a brilliant place and how their language is better and whatnot.

I have to say that I love Brunei, because no matter what, it's still home.

Peaceful, quiet, uneventful, cute, boring, even. It doesn't matter. I like it that way.


I bet they just miss home too.


Okay, going off now. Not bothered to do any work today. Definitely turning in early. Sleep is what I need, yes.

Night.


P.S. I absolutely love how there's so much sexual innuendo in 'Black Adder', and I love it's crude, crude humour. And I love the way they speak in it, too.

P.P.S. The hostel Internet connection has sunk to all new levels of slow and retarded. I don't know what the problem is, but it's frustrating.

P.P.P.S. What's not frustrating is the weather. It's lovely.

No comments: