Thursday, April 07, 2011

Expectations.

It's funny how I was going to talk about schoolwork, and then I realise a 7.4 magnitude earthquake has struck Japan ridiculously recently and like, wow.

In school, our world is pretty simple. We attend class, do homework, study for exams, hang out with friends, and that's it.

And then while we're caught up in the turmoil of our little world, you've got all this happening out there in the big world.

It's big, man.


So in this small world I'm completely content to immerse myself in, I realise there are expectations to video-making now. It's like, just because I'm from Media I have to produce brilliant videos.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love producing videos and editing and filming and stuff like that, but right now, for Bio D, I don't see us getting anywhere brilliant. But that's okay, because it was sort of last-minute, and snails are hard to work with when you decide to not put human actors in your video at all.

So, yeah. It's pretty short, and people are going to question me (because they say I'm the Media pres and all, and it has to like, be awesome), but that's okay.

Sometimes, things just go that way. I'm happy for our video 'cause we sort of make the most of what little footage we have. So be it.

Hmm, expectations.


Tired now, and sort of sore 'cause of NAPFA earlier this morning, but it's a Thursday night, which means I can not sleep and still be able to survive tomorrow 'cause it's a Friday which means the weekend is near.

Oh fun.

Didn't post yesterday 'cause I was busy doing things I can't seem to be able to recall.


Going off now, Math test tomorrow.

Night.


P.S. Yay, satisfying NAPFA, for once.

No comments: