Monday, April 18, 2011

Shanghai 2011

Haven't posted for quite a while, 'cause for some reason the wifi connection on our floor suddenly disappeared for a few days, and now that it's back, I'm so thankful to be able to post here and be on Twitter again.

Oh, I love Twitter. It's like my lifeline now. It keeps me in touch with the world, and gives me a place to dump all my random thoughts and things I want to say to the world. It's an amazing place. And it's addictive.

Twitter-withdrawal is something I don't want to go through again. I think Twitter helps me keep my thoughts in check.


Anyway, went to Jean's birthday barbeque after Speech Day after additional Cell Bio, and here's the vlog 'cause it'll definitely show more than words, and this is just a quick update post to let people know I'm still alive.

Went out for lunch with my dad on Saturday 'cause he happened to be in the country for a day or two. Finally got myself the two Robin Hobb books I wanted (to complete The Farseer Trilogy that started off with 'Assassin's Apprentice', which is really good).

Went out for lunch with Fatinn yesterday. Got ourselves a bit of sustenance at Fair Price, 'cause without food there is no energy to do work. Oh yes.


Watched presentations during English today. We definitely need to brush up on our slides and come up with a speech if we don't want to get brutally butchered by our classmates and 06 combined on Thursday. Scary thoughts.

Then had Math, where sequences just gets increasingly complicated.

And then four hours of Physics. Glad I'm still alive.

Okay, going off now.

Adieu.

P.S. It's like on days I don't post, it feels like those days didn't happen. It's good to sit down and reflect on your day once in a while.

P.P.S. Disappointing F1 race was disappointing.

No comments: