Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sepang 2011

Typing out this post while I wait for Justin Bieber's 'Never Say Never' to load on Youtube, because the Internet connection here is still atrociously slow when it comes to YouTube, and because I'm simply curious as to what the rest of 'Never Say Never' sounds like.

Yes, I do only know that one line.

As we've been discussing for the past 24 hours, there is absolutely no reason for us to hate Justin Bieber now. I guess all this hatin' just stems from other people unreasonably hating him, and probable jealousy and confusion regarding his age, gender and unbroken voice, and when other people start to hate it's just rather contagious.

So yes, we've broken out of that, and I can safely confess that I now find Justin Bieber rather tolerable, and that you have to hand it to him; he's younger than I am and has made a bigger impact on the world than I probably ever will in my entire lifetime.

Hmm, what have I been doing wrong?

It's all about location, I guess. Location, location, location.


Okay, so spent today lounging around, trying to get some work done.

Race was at Sepang today, which meant it was a little closer to home, and that it was funny to hear all the commentators/F1 bloggers complain about the heat, 'cause we have to bear it all the time.

Congratulations to Vettel and Red Bull for clinching yet another victory.

Kind of disappointed in Ferrari's results though, 'cause you just know Alonso could've been on the podium today if it weren't for his DRS failure and that little accident with Hamilton. And Massa, oh Massa, poor thing. Kind of makes you wonder if he's losing his driving edge.

Stanley's spotted a little pattern emerging here. Last race, it was Vettel, Hamilton (McLaren), Petrov (Renault) in the top three. This race, it was Vettel, Button (McLaren), Heidfeld (Renault). Interesting indeed.

Man I really wish I could see all this stuff in action. I've said this before and I'll say it again: Watching numbers and names on a screen doesn't even beat watching half a minute of the race live on television.

And to quote Vettel from Stanley:
'Seb on his start "I thought I had a good start and then, you know, I saw Lewis lining up behind me quickly, um, and then I was surprised, going into turn 1, all of a sudden, I saw something black in my mirror."' Awesomeness. That made my day.


Going off now, Friday tomorrow.

This timetable swap thing the school management keeps doing is messing with my mind.


P.S. Okay, now I've heard it, and despite how ironic the phrase "never say never" is, we all know it sends out a good message. Haters gotta hate, man.

P.P.S. I wish YouTube would pay me to vlog too. But I haven't tried so I'll never know.

No comments: