Sunday, April 03, 2011

Crema de caracol.

Today's apparently Mother's Day. I say "apparently" because in this part of the world, it isn't Mother's Day yet. Second Sunday of May, that's what we're waiting for.

Anyway, I bring it up 'cause I don't believe in this "Mother's Day" stuff. It's like we need reminding about how awesome our mothers are and about how we owe it all to them that we're still alive to this day. We shouldn't. It should be totally clear to us and we shouldn't need reminding at all. (Hi mum.)


Thoughts aside, check out what happens when you disregard thought and blindly walk through rows of seats in the school Audi. Stupid flip-up tables. Made the same mistake twice and now I'm paying for it.

Wai Yin's hoping they'll like, merge together and form one huge, major bruise, but I dunno, man. It'll be like reverse cell division.

Note-to-self: When walking in the Audi, look down.

Going to sleep late tonight, 'cause I've got a karangan to write and a Physics practical to not do (because I don't get anything, and neither does anyone I've asked).


Spent all morning doing bits and pieces for our Physics project report, had lunch, finalised a few things with Zhen Jie for said report, did my Econs reflections (finally), watched some James Blunt music videos (I particularly like this one), downloaded 'So Far Gone' (so now I have a picture of Babytard in my iTunes), watched a few of the Shaytards' vlogs (I'm still two weeks behind), went out to eat with Adithya, Kelvin and Wee Thean, then came back and scripted our Bio D video with Zheng Wei.

Oh life.


Going off now, work awaits.

Adieu.


P.S. Snail slime skin cream, anyone? Sounds pretty convincing.

No comments: