Monday, April 11, 2011

Strawberry DNA.

Listening to some Fall Out Boy at the moment, because sometimes you just have to lower your barriers and give into the sweet, old memories.

Oh, FOB always reminds me of Myra, 'cause I know she's probably going to be the most die-hard FOB fan I'll ever know. Ever.

MSPSBS, what's happened to you?


Weird day today, 'cause we started off being ridiculously high. No idea why though. Probably because our brains were all so confused about it feeling so much like a Friday on a Monday and knowing the following day isn't the start of another weekend they just lost it.

Feel bad for having Kian Wee produce two sets of cheek cell mixture, 'cause there was no way in hell I'd spit anything out of my mouth for a prac. Ever. I can't bring myself to do it. It's so bloody unsanitary.

But yeah, managed to extract some awesome-looking DNA-stuff. Didn't expect it to be so sticky, but hey, Dr Low liked our strawberry DNA extract, so I feel good about that.

Most eventful Cell Bio prac ever.


Had Math after that, and was pretty relieved 'cause we don't have to deal with complex numbers during class anymore. Life is easier when you're learning about sequences and not trying to calculate things from Argand diagrams.

Econs after Math (pun intended). Continued our discussion on transport. Still pretty interesting. Some people might tell us Econs is useless, but when you come to think of it, so's Physics and Chem O (no offense). Equally useless, but it interests us, and that's what matters, ultimately.

Physics presentations after Econs. Oh let's not talk about that.


CCA was probably the most slack session ever. I'm a horrible president.


Okay, going off now. Been a long day, and I can only survive this long.

Night.


P.S. Free Cone Day tomorrow. No point in queuing, but if you had the time, why not for the fun of it? I wish I had the time. Besides, how could anyone say no to free ice cream?

No comments: