Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Friday that is Good.

Here on wifi, looking up traditional Malay clothing and typing out this post at the same time.

It's fun to accomplish goals, so I'll set a goal for myself tonight to finish our Malay project before I go to sleep. It'd be epic if I manage to finish this in a day, but then again it's only a thousand words minimum and I've written a two thousand word report in a night before.

Oh magical Googling.

I don't know whether it's really awesome or really sad that I spend so much of my time Googling random things that I've become ridiculously good at Googling.

Spent most of my day trying to do some Physics and Googling, Googling and Googling some more.

It definitely doesn't help that our LAN connection seems to have a penchant for being unable to locate Google for around ten to fifteen minutes at a time, leaving me all hopeless and not knowing what to do. Too much dependence there, I think.


Went out with Woan Chyi and Wee Thean for dinner. Malaysians, oh Malaysians. Wee Thean denounced his Malaysian citizenship a while ago, claiming he was ashamed of the "blond-ness" of most of the Malaysian girls in our vicinity. But I dunno, man. Girls tend to do that sometimes.

Then went to NTUC and bought cereal. I love cereal. Yum.


Okay, back to report-writing now.

Adieu.


P.S. Yes, I am antisocial. And yes, I like writing reports (most of the time).

No comments: