Sunday, April 24, 2011

Report-writing marathon.

Long weekend is over, but it's seemed so very short. It's probably because of all that work I've been doing.

And now that I've done all that work, I've only got a lot of work left to do before I can start focusing on horrible horrible exams looming ahead.

Oh joy.

Oh no, I think I've caught Wan Shen's bout of extreme bitter sarcasm. That's not good. Have to keep things positive and indifferent-ish.

So yeah, had an epic report-writing marathon over the weekend. I must say, I feel awfully proud of myself but at the same time quite appalled at the amount of work I've managed to not do.

Since Thursday, I've probably written at least three thousand words in reports. A hundred or so for Geog, well over a thousand for Malay, a few hundred for Econs, and I finished up a 2300+ word report on the diagnosis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis for DV.

Yes, it's insane, but somehow I sort of enjoyed writing that report for DV. It's like there's a teeny, masochistic part of me that actually likes reading tonnes of longwinded, complicated, acronym-filled medical journals. Oh God help me.

All that report-writing has probably killed my eyes. Can't really focus on my laptop screen for too long now (and hence I'm typing out this post staring at my keyboard).

And like, yeah, that pretty much summed up my long weekend.

Adieu.


P.S. Report-writing marathon has left me in a zombie-like state for hours now, where I just sit here and stare blankly at real-life work (i.e. work where you actually have to write things down on paper) not knowing what to do. Must pull myself together by tomorrow or I'm doomed.

No comments: