Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Heterocercal.

Watching this right now, and I could cry.

It's so beautiful. What can I say, I love MCR.

Taking a break from Bio D (and sweet, sweet arthropods) and DV for a while so I can come here and talk about life and other things that are probably insignificant as compared to the future I won't be able to have if I fail all my modules spending so much time procrastinating on the Internet.

Oh fun.

Had this briefing during Mentoring about this friendship collage thing the school is organising. I can't do digital art for nuts, and it's making me feel all insecure. I should learn if I don't know, but there's just something about good ol' pencil and paper that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. What can I say, I'm traditional.

Had Malay afterwards. Ujian just killed my self-esteem once again. Horrendous vocabulary and grammar. It sucks to know that you suck, but it's better than not knowing you suck, because when you know you suck, you'll be able to work on it.

Had Chem after that. Talked about reaction rates and orders and stuff about integration that probably confused the hell out of me, if it weren't for Mrs Chong constantly reminding us that we didn't have to know how to derive the formulas. I don't know, it's just that sometimes my brain refuses to think.

Continued random doodling in Econs, half-listening to our teacher talk about how to answer essay questions. Been through the same thing in Geog, but now I have this nagging feeling I'm missing out on the major hints she was dropping us.


Okay, now back to Bio D and TB.

Adieu.


P.S. Rebecca Black's "new single", 'Prom Night', isn't hers at all. Feel bad for assuming she was stupid enough to produce another song almost identical to Friday, but with worse lyrics (as if that was possible).

P.P.S. Loving the weather 'cause it's been all cold and rainy for the past few days.


No comments: