Saturday, April 23, 2011

Scott Pilgrim.

My report-writing streak is still ongoing, and I'm totally on a roll and it's making me feel good about myself, but it's killing my eyes.

Note-to-self: Look outside once in a while.

It also doesn't help that I only use one eye at a time. Overstraining is not good.

I sort of enjoy lazy Saturdays where I just sit around doing work and checking out random music videos on YouTube when I get sick of work (which is often). Listening to Neon Trees' 'Animal' at the moment, 'cause Woan Chyi's been singing it since seeing it covered on Glee and I heard it on one of the Shaytards' vlogs today (I'm still a week and a half behind).

Also, I discovered Parachute and fell completely in love with this song. It's great, yes.


I realise I've settled into this sort of routine where I use wifi early in the morning and late at night (like now, for example) and then switch to LAN connection (and get of Twitter) when massive Internet research and YouTube video-watching is required.

Being off Twitter still gives me this feeling of disconnection and loss, but work has to be done, and I'm impatient.


Had lunch and dinner downstairs today with Woan Chyi, Wee Thean and Kelvin, which is a rare occasion for all of us considering it's a weekend, and we've always got our own things going on and either eat out, order in, or skip meals.

Hooray for long weekends.

Night.


P.S. I've taken to reading Scott Pilgrim online, and I absolutely love it. I think I might have an affinity for things that don't make sense.


No comments: