Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Resilience.

Hm, there's currently something wrong with my eyes. Can't focus 'cause they're (or it's) tired.

Yeah, that's the problem with only using one eye at a time. Sometimes it just takes a toll on your eyeballs, you know. Spent most of my afternoon drawing up our game board for Cell Bio (I know it's awfully last minute, and I deprecate myself because of that), which meant sitting on the floor drawing and shading in squares. I'm going to get myself a pair of reading glasses. Or a monocle. Either one.

Anyway, deteriorating eyesight and last-minute work aside, exams are near, and that's all the more reason to get all work done and over with.

School today was fine.

Had Malay, then Chem (man I'm going to miss Mrs Chong if she isn't teaching us again next sem), then went out with Wai Yin to get stuff before Econs.

It's fun having WCP so close to school, and knowing there's Clementi Mall if it fails you. That's one thing I like about Singapore. Whenever you need anything, all you have to do is get some friends (optional, but recommended) and step out for a while. It's like almost everything's within walking distance (because there's public transport).

In Brunei, if I wanted to get anything, or go anywhere, I'd have to get my parents to drive me there. Everything's so sparsely located back home. (It'll be a totally different story once I learn how to drive, though.)


All right, going off now. Eyes hurt.

Adieu.


P.S. Seems like there's a bug goin' round. Don't know what illness this is, but apparently half of 7A didn't go to school today. Oh no.

No comments: