Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ahh.

Listening to a bit of U2 right now. Oh I love U2. The Edge's guitar sound is so light and lovely on the ears.

I'd talk about how frustrating the Internet connection is right now, but I won't because I really enjoy the upload speed we get with LAN. 200 MB vlog took like, fifteen to twenty minutes to upload onto Facebook, and man that feels good.

If only our download speed were that reliable.

I'm currently debating whether I should start posting my vlogs on YouTube and like, gain a wider audience, but then again, I doubt anybody'd bother to watch. It'll most likely end up like my blogging; useless and unread (or watched, in this case), and when you talk to people about it, they tell you truthfully that it's boring and it's "got nothing, really. It sucks."

Honestly, though, I'm not making anybody read this. It's just so that I can remember each day as it passed and not like a blur of time that sped by when I wasn't paying attention. I want to savour every day and all awesome moments that come to pass. I don't care if you don't care, but sometimes it hurts when people tell you your thoughts are "nothing".

But yeah, I would like to vlog on YouTube. We'll see how it goes.


Funny thing, I don't remember what we did during Malay today. Oh that's right, absolutely nothing productive. Read a passage from our textbook and that was it. Found out from Cikgu (yesterday, actually) that our little video got into the top ten and now we're waiting for results to see if we get into the top five. Sounds fun. Ash will be chuffed. We don't suck that much, after all.

Had Math after Malay. Mr Chia is still as awesome and as unusually happy as always (he really is getting happier. When you compare it to last year when he began teaching us, nobody remembers him laughing or cracking jokes or anything along those lines). Integration? What's that? We don't remember an ounce of it (yes, because you can measure Math concepts that way).

I like Chem. Honestly. I like it because I totally understand it, and because Mrs Chong is fun to be taught by. I have a feeling she enjoys our total lameness, even though we keep getting distracted by Bryan's strange comments and Ryan's eager but annoying contributions to the class.

Oh yeah, International Year of Chemistry all right. It's a good year.

Econs. Hmm Econs.


Okay, I'm off now.

Night.


P.S. I love Bruneian spirit. We'll stick together like nobody's business.

P.P.S. It rained all night last night and it was awesome.

No comments: