Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Memes.

What makes someone a winner? Charlie Sheen definitely thinks he's one, but I don't know what gives you the qualifications to call yourself that.

Watching my Internet connection slowly seize up and slip into a coma right now. Can't open any web page so I'm stuck here typing on one that's already open. Yeah, it's frustrating at times, but I'm not succumbing to being "Access denied" by LAN connection.

Flag-raising this morning was fun, because the lightning alert sounded before anyone could say anything, so we were dismissed and had to listen to the announcements in class (which is a bad thing, because then hardly anybody listens). Didn't rain though, and I was disappoint.

One reason why I love rain is because I can't stand that tension in the air when humidity is high before it rains. It's like something might spontaneously combust or something, and then I'm all like, "Why you no rain?"


Had Malay today, which meant we had to just keep working on our little quiz thing. Probably going to get owned tomorrow but that's all right, we're good sports.

Died during Math because of the graded class task. Yes, I'm stupid and I'm uncomfortable around numbers, but it sucks to always think of yourself that way. Even though it's the truth.

And then had Chem, which was fine. Mrs Chong spent half an hour trying to get the class to understand a question which she claimed was "one of the simpler ones" and everybody was confused and lost for a while. I think it was the presentation. I'm unsure. Or maybe we were all a bit down in the IQ zone today (well, most of us, anyway).


Spent an hour playing Munchkin and then it was time for Econs where there was a definite attention deficit.

Need to get my game on.

Night.



P.S. One of Wei Ren's badge designs say '5.0 GPA? Challenge accepted'. Now why can't I take myself seriously?

No comments: