Friday, July 29, 2011

Simulation.

Eyes closing, listening to the Scorpions, going to sleep very soon, and going to type out this post in five minutes.

Great stuff, yes, great stuff. Attempted a Nightcrawler in charcoal, but my pencil outline isn't done yet and I'm already sort of giving up. The thing about drawing is that you should never give up on your vision, 'cause it might look like crap initially, but when you persevere it kinda shows up quite decent-looking. Will try again tomorrow.

Really humid right now, and I don't like it because it's adding to my sleepiness and it's really warm and sticky in a way. Hope it'll rain tonight.


Felt kind of weird today, because it's a Monday even though it's a Friday, and so everyone went around really confused. Monday blues on a Friday is just weird. It's like we're all accustomed to feeling happy while carrying out a Friday schedule and to feeling tired while doing Monday things.

Anyway, had Math for a start, and it's funny how calculus has started to rule our lives. "What is the rate of mutation?" was a question we got in our Evolution Bio prac, and we were tempted to answer with "dy/dx". Oh lord help us all. Differentiate integrate chain rule we're all doomed for life.

Started a new bit of Math today. Some Riemann Sum thing. It's not that Math isn't fun. It honestly is enjoyable when you understand it.

Finally had our Physics in-class today. Hopefully won't get under average, and I have a feeling our average is going to be quite high, 'cause it definitely wasn't as hard as expected. Common sense-ed my way through, but randomly tossed in a few signs here and there, so it probably gave away the fact that I had little to no idea what I was doing.

Had Evo Bio in one of the computer labs. My strange and sudden obsession with 'Twelve Days of Christmas' has gotten half the class humming it at random times, and putting in the effort to learn the lyrics.

Yeah, go us.
Anyway, played around with some simulation thing for our prac, and then answered a few questions with Zheng Wei, Bryan and Verena while Yos plotted our graphs.

Honestly, I don't care what people say about Bio anymore. I'm going to honour it and that's final. If you think it's useless and want to drop it then be my guest, but I hate that people keep telling us we're losers for liking such redundant subjects.


Then went out for dinner with Wee Thean, Woan Chyi, Adithya and KT. Talked about Pokémon and I realise I haven't watched an episode in weeks. Totally got overridden by House.

Okay, night.



No comments: