Monday, July 18, 2011

Delicate.

Listening to a bit of James Blunt right now, and wishing my laptop could connect to wifi so I'll be able to get on Twitter (yeah, I'm still a hardcore Twitter addict).

And although I'm listening to James Blunt singing about being someone's man, my mind keeps going back to Damien Rice's 'Delicate'. It's a lovely, lovely song. Heard it during the closing sequence of an episode of 'House' (yeah, it's fun to discover songs through television shows) and couldn't get it out of my head (just like 'Some Devil' by Dave Matthews a few days ago).


Ah yeah, it's another Monday today (and thanks to Rebecca Black everybody knows that it comes after a Sunday). Man, three full weeks of school has just flown by. It's scary.

Had Math first thing in the morning, and I was surprised I didn't fail our graded class task. Hooray for upgrading.

Everyone was sort of hoping we wouldn't have Physics (again), but then Mr Yeo had to burst our bubble by telling us we had a prac. So yeah, prac it was. Spent two and a half hours in the dry lab poking a piece of conducting paper with pins and stuff. Myat and Glenn are insane. This is partly why our class is so weird. Insanity is apparently contagious.

Then had Bio D (or Evolutionary Bio, whichever you want to call it). Mr Soh is sort of awesome, because he totally knows how to ignore Ryan. Actually, any teacher who can learn how to deal with Ryan within a short period of time is awesome in my book. Talked about exploding whales and stuff. Yeah.

House meeting was interesting. Made level reps eat disgusting things, which, compared to what I've seen on 'Fear Factor' (anyone remember that show?) is nothing, but really appalling all the same. Bread with loads of McDonald's curry and barbecue sauces, salt, sugar, and slabs of butter. Ew. They're all probably going to fall sick or get hypertension or diabetes or throw up, at the least.


All right, going off now.

Night.


Going to wait until late at night to post this, because our school wifi is somehow only detectable during certain late-night ungodly hours.


P.S. The Shaytards has totally gotten to me. I can't look at James Blunt's 'Some Kind of Trouble' and not think 'Babytard'.

P.P.S. Oh, and I totally forgot to post a link to the latest vlog here. Go Bruneians.

P.P.P.S. One day I'll bring my stuff to YouTube. After all, if nobody's going to watch my vlogs, what's there to be afraid of?

No comments: