Sunday, July 17, 2011

Macbook Pro.

Transferring a bunch of data and cross-checking between laptops now, and it's driving me crazy. It's like moving into a new house, where you have to make sure you don't bring anything you don't want to and you move in everything you need and then you have to arrange everything nicely before settling down.

And just like moving into a new house (the last time I moved was like, six or seven years ago, but it was such a huge event there's no way I could ever forget), there's this sense of satisfaction one gets when everything's settled nicely and you can just sit back and relax and enjoy yourself.

Glad 'cause Wan Shen's helping me transfer MSN emoticons by sending them back to me after I've sent them to him on this laptop.


Anyway, after burning such a ridiculously large hole in my wallet, I don't think I'll be buying anything apart from food in a long while. It's scary. Like all that money just gone. Poof. My mum's totally okay with this because it's my money and she thinks it's funny that I was freaking out about it when she called me earlier this afternoon.

But yeah it was totally momentous. Walking into a store and buying a Macbook Pro. Insane, man. That's just insane. (Although how else would anyone buy things if they didn't walk into stores to buy them?)

Thankful for Fatinn because she was totally my voice of reason.


All right then, going off now. Really frustrated because my new laptop can't connect to wifi.

Night.


P.S. Oh Lord, where has my productivity gone?

No comments: