Sunday, July 03, 2011

Dark of the Moon.

There comes a time when certain change has to occur in order for us to strive forward, a time when the old has to be cast aside and mercilessly replaced by the new, a time of advancement.

Yeah, I need new strings.

It's been far too long since I've had new strings, and since I got back I've had this nagging feeling about getting new strings because spending the June holidays locked in a cupboard has done nothing good for my strings.

Went out with Woan Chyi yesterday to Clementi to get a set but Yamaha didn't have the ones I wanted, so I was disappointed and cried all the way back (actually no, we went to get some sustenance at Fairprice instead).


Saw 'Transfomers: Dark of the Moon' earlier on at Vivo with Kelvin, Wee Thean and KT. Yeah, it was definitely entertaining, with great CGI and Autobot-Decepticon action, although there was probably less plot than Twilight. And since Megan Fox left, Sam gets conveniently (as Joo Kee put it) dumped by Mikaela and hooks up with a disappointingly less hot British chick. Sigh. But yeah, you have to admit those are big shoes to fill and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley did all right.

It's interesting how the older we get, the more okay we become with jokes concerning sexual innuendo. I remember back when I was twelve or thirteen or so, I'd like, turn red as soon as anyone said the word "sex". I guess we eventually figure out that it's totally okay and nothing to be embarrassed about. Either that, or we were embarrassed for adults for having to undergo this, um, interesting process.


Anyway, feeling great at the moment because there's no school tomorrow because of Youth Day. I feel oh so youthful.

Adieu.


P.S. This dog is awesome. It can fetch beer, man.

P.P.S. You know what has a lot of sexual innuendo? 'Blackadder'. I kid you not.

P.P.P.S. Oh, and they played MCR in the cinema and I was so happy.


No comments: