Monday, July 25, 2011

Jobless nerds.

Going to type this post out in five minutes, because I'm exhausted and want to go to sleep early tonight, but don't want to forget about today. Not that I ever will, because I have footage to remind me of it.

Yeah, woke up early today (even though there was no school) to meet up with the class (or at least, a third of the class) and film our National Day video (because every class has to submit one, God knows why).

By some epic coincidence met Chee Seng on the bus, and then met Bryan, Yos, Zheng Wei and Joo Kee at the interchange, and then met up with Shuen. Wasted pretty much a lot of time at Vivo throwing around random ideas for shots, but then managed to pull through. And then Cheese and Joo Kee decided to cameo as a gay couple every scene. Don't ask me why. Hidden homosexual tendencies, perhaps.

Lunched, met Mr Yeo, went to Esplanade, saw the Merlion, had Shuen run across bridges, bought drinks, had Leyi catch up with us, made fun of Bryan being a "noob tourist", bought more drinks and then took a bus to Orchard to film our last scene of the day (yeah, we've still got more coming, which will hopefully be done soon).

Then went to Plaza Sing where Zheng Wei, Leyi, Bryan and Mr Yeo wanted to watch the latest Harry Potter instalment, so we left them and went to play pool.

Yeahey, lost only two games, which was pretty awesome, mind you. I enjoy pool 'cause it involves no ball-throwing or catching whatsoever, and 'cause I'm quite okay at it. One day when I'm older and way richer, I'm totally going to buy a pool table (whoa I'm so ambitious).

Came back, and coincidentally got on the same 196 as a few of the hostel girls and Wee Thean. Had dinner (and crepes, which were part of our cluster celebration), and then came up to edit footage.

FCPX is going to be brilliant once I get the hang of it, which I hope is soon. It's rather different though, but I'll talk about that some other time.

But yeah, 405 is awesome. We're not ashamed to be complete retards in public (when was I ever ashamed to do stupid things in public?), and have complete acceptance of homosexuals and mentally retarded people. Jobless nerds, that's what we are.

Okay, sleep now.

Night.


P.S. After our disastrous encounter last year, I've finally come to terms with Yos' camera. It's somewhat awesome.

No comments: