Thursday, July 07, 2011

Nonchalant.

I've noticed for quite a while now that the hostel Internet system resets my "new" password every few days, makes me use my old one (which was the jumble of letters and numbers they gave out when they started this new, highly advanced system) and then tells me I have to reset my password because it's expired. It's funny because I reset it to the same password every time so it's no problem for me.

Friday tomorrow, and I'm feeling good about the upcoming weekend. To do work, and like, stuff.

Played around with frisbees today during PE, and then finally finished off that quiz thing during Malay afterwards. Beat Faiz's team (aka the "Malay people") by half a lucky mark, because Cikgu accepted Yos' Indonesian answer because he couldn't remember the word "belacan".

Yeah, it was fun, and we were all good sports and did awesomely, I have to say. Go us.

Geog was once again strangely unproductive, because all we do is listen to Mrs Lim talk and then discuss things. Math was confusing and by Cell Bio my brain was half-dead. Honestly, I think it's a bad idea to have it that late in the day. Hey, we're only human.

Addicted to 'House', because I decided to rewatch it. Love the guy, but now I have severe doubts about pursuing a career in medicine because frankly I don't want to kill anybody. So yeah, basing my future on a television series. Great decision-making skills.

All right, it's late and I want to read some 'Stardust' before I go to sleep.

Adieu.


P.S. Why hasn't it rained yet?

No comments: