Friday, March 28, 2008

Cheating isn't that bad.

Today...

...I waved goodbye to my dad's two bucks, all thanks to those demented music-playing animals on wheels at The Mall. Maybe it was worth it; kept my brother quiet for at least five minutes.

Repeatedly waking up while you sleep isn't good for the health. I do it all the time. Isn't that great? =D 

A lot of people are talking about this computer project they have to do for PMB. Since I'm a "commerce" person, I don't have to do it. Yes.
Why did I take Commerce in the first place? I.. have no idea.

You see, I remember I was at my cousin's house, and we were trying to decide which optional subject to choose. Because it was such a hard decision, we "eeny-meeny-miny-mo-ed" it through.

Actually, I lied. We succumbed to parental pressure. Our mothers. Then, I had no idea I was signing up for such...boring-ness and that teacher.
At least, I know for sure, that the all the other people spared from Commercial Studies won't know which insurance to buy in the future. 

Heheh.

When I was simming, I went back to that house. The house where I left for a week or so because Rilien died during his granddaughter's birthday party. I miss him. I made him do all the housework, ranging from cleaning the bathtubs to weeding the garden. Sigh..

So he died in the bathroom, leaving behind a widow, two children, a son-in-law, a daughter-in-law, two granddaughters, four dogs, and a very sad painting.

During that week, I played the household his son, Lex moved into. Due to my terrible playing, his wife died during her three sim-day pregnancy. I quit the game without saving. 
And because I cheated, I have a new sim to play with, baby Adelie. 
Yay.

Speaking of babies, my new cousin's called Isaac. I don't think they've decided on a Chinese name yet though. He's cute.

Oh, and before I forget, I went to Giant today. =)

No comments: