Sunday, March 30, 2008

Insomniac.

I really hope I heard right when our IRK teacher said the project was due a week after the start of school.

Of not, I'm dead. We're dead. 
That would be an awful way to start the second term of '08.

Oh. eight. O eight. I like it. '08.

It feels weird not having to go to school. I wish I had the chance to watch all those movies I had wanted to watch. I guess Spiderwick, Horton, Water Horse and the rest have to wait for another day. 
Which may or may not come.
I prefer Seri Q-lap to The Mall. It's overrated. 
Also 'cause I was trapped on one of Seri Q-lap's balconies, and there's ice cream. Good ice cream. I like it there.

So... I spent the last day of holiday playing dumb online games and messing around with my equalizer. I remember what was going on in my head then.
"Loud, soft, loud, soft, no bass, loud bass, real bad distortion, muffled, loud muffled, soft muffled..."
Yeah, I like twiddling with the controls and making music sound all funny. 

Now on to the future. When I'm older, if I don't get some awesome job like a Mafia Don, or computer game tester, I'd like to be really- no, make that extremely- well off. Only certain positions of employment can assure me of that, unless I happen to win the lottery or anything like that.
But of course, nothing illegal. *cough cough*
Also, I don't want to be employed. I don't think I'd like to be bossed around by some guy (or girl). Unless the circumstances are different.

What else..?
Oh yeah, those travel show people. They get paid to enjoy life. Now that's cool. 

I remember when I was at least half my age, it was an exceedingly common thing to be asked, "What do you want to be when you're older?"
Some answers would be "Richer", "Older", "A scientist", "Taller", "Smarter than you at least", or "So rich, I could buy you off right on the spot. Hah!".

Ah. I wish I had said the last answer to those English Oral teachers back in Primary school.

Speaking of oral... BM oral resumes tomorrow. But mine's OVER! Yay.
Even though my answers were total crap.

No comments: