Sunday, March 23, 2008

You can't have everything.

My dad's colleague has given him a stack of CDs with songs from a few decades past. 

Sorting out songs on iTunes is fun, but when you're like me, a person who wants to have everything perfect and in order with the correct album art and all, it's pretty hard work. I'm so lazy. XD

I'm putting it off till tomorrow. But I need to study. Which I haven't done yet. And ask Syahirah about that IRK project I have absolutely no clue about. 
I asked Sheng yesterday, and he was clueless too.

Until then, I just want to inform you, Kimi Raikkonen won today's race at Sepang. Isn't that great? Yes!
But Massa had to go and spin off the track. "Why, Felipe? Why?" I hear his wife asking. I didn't even know he was married. He was single last year...
Ferrari needed those points. 
Nakajima is a good driver. 
So is Nelson Piquet.
So's Alonso.
Aw.
Poor him in his Renault.
At least Kazuki "Kamikaze" Nakajima drives a Williams.
Stella calls him "Kamikaze" 'cause he ran into one of his pit crew during his grand prix debut last year in Brazil, where Kimi won the title.
He looks adorable in his drivers' uniform.
Hamilton can't overtake. 
Lucky Lewis wasn't so lucky after all. Hah. Hah. Hah!
Heikki Kovalainen. Good boy, for being a Finn and beating Lewis.
Too bad you gave McLaren Contructor's points.
Sigh.
But you can't have everything.
Like Robert Kubica. My dad says he's ugly. He's a good driver though, second place today.
But hey, you can't have everything.


Just for the sake of being random, I like Jason Castro. He's funny.

No comments: