Friday, March 14, 2008

Rainy season.

Remember me saying yesterday was boring? Well, I take it back.

Around seven last night, my uncle called and told my dad that his wife was having contractions and was heading to JPMC. 

My dad picks up ringing phone. "Hello, John? ..... Yeah. .... Yeah. .... Uh-huh. ..... Really? Wow, that's so exciting!"

I mean, couldn't he have saved us the suspense? 

We left for the hospital around nine-ish. JPMC is spooky. Honestly, it is. 
So long story short we stayed 'till half-past three in the morning after taking a look at our latest addition to the family. They haven't decided on a name yet, so we call him "the baby". Nathan gets a baby brother and family dinners will never be the same again. We couldn't even cope with two last year. 

Training was boring today. Not only boring, the afternoon seemed to drag on and on and on. We were totally neglected, just 'cause we're not going for the grading. How about the black-belt one, huh? 
Someone told me it was in April, but I dunno... 

No comments: