Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm a sad person.

We're done with our Commerce presentation. Now all we need to do is...present it.

All the other groups are staying back to do it, but as for us, we pretty much don't care.
....................*moment of silence*..................
Okay. I lied. We do care, but it seems like we show it by gathering a very crude story based on Pirates of The Caribbean and making it lamer by stitching it up with bits of marine insurance. 
The objective (or doom) I'm leading my groupmates to in this case is to try a different approach to the subject; instead of boring people with sentences like "Marine insurance comes in four types blah blah cover loss blah blah" where your average human being would have fallen asleep the fifth time you mention "marine insurance", we came up with this crappy storyline concerning pirates and a wimpy insurance-buying Davey Jones. Ain't that just awesome? *grins widely*
'Cher Sofy though, she asked us to give two examples for the four types of marine insurance respectively. Whether she'd like our presentation or not, let's all start hoping she develops a sense of humour overnight by chance of some miracle. 

During PE, we played some game called "Iceball". The ten players per team rule left me with no choice but to stand by the sidelines and watch the most unorganised game I've witnessed in ages. I think I gave up after the first ten seconds, having no idea what on earth the 3T girls were screaming about, where the balls were going, why everyone had no sense of aim, who was doing what, and how our teacher could make sense of that at all. 
Hey look, I just covered the four 'W's and a 'H'. I remember a guy coming to SAS to give a motivational talk for PSR a few years ago and mentioned "the Husband and four Wives". Like, polygamy. Weird.

My new book, "Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps," says that one upon a time in ancient Greece, homosexuality was deeply respected. I can't decide whether that's really cool or really strange, but uh, it is.


Since I'm a sad person who obviously has nothing better to do, I'm introducing you guys to Erica. Keith and Lilian's daughter. 

Ah, she's cute. But all toddlers are, so what can I say?






No comments: