Monday, March 17, 2008

A dead rat and baby lizard.

My BM oral is overrrr!!!!

Hah. It sucked so much, I think my BM teacher is going to go home and cry. I stalled. Many many many times. My whole oral session sounded like I had never spoken before in my life with a whole bunch of "uuuurrhmmm....."s and "uuuhhhhhhhhh....."s.
*shudders* What an awful memory to look back on when I'm older.

Raikkonen got a point, 'cause Barrichello got disqualified. I'm sorry for him and Honda, but... Just but. 

A lot of people bring their phones to school nowadays. I don't know whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, but the teachers don't seem to care and nobody's (as far as I know) been caught yet. It's good for the "phone-bringers", but it doesn't seem fair for those rule-abiding suckers like me who leave their phones at home. On second thoughts, nobody calls me anyway, so what's the point? I could always borrow someone's phone if I needed to make a call. Or use that public phone Maz was so addicted to. 
I don't see her using it anymore. I wonder what happened. 

For PE today, we had free time, so I taught Izzah one-step sparring (so lucky, they only need to know three) and...sorta played ping-pong. What I meant by "sorta" was that I spent half my time picking up ping-pong balls and dodging the ones Wani so expertly send flying into the air. 

I finished reading "Night Without End" by Alistair Maclean retold by someone from Oxford in English class. It wasn't an awful story. Not bad at all, in fact. 
Though I like reading stories in full and not retold in any way, I found this one quite okay. The thing was, since it was cut so short, the characters didn't have a chance to develop and I didn't know who was who and who was doing what. The fact that I read it over a course of at least four weeks contributed to that as well.

On our way to the Science lab, we saw a rat trap. With a rat in it. You could tell the rat was alive, 'cause it was still breathing raggedly under the hot sun. I felt so bad as entered the air-conditioned lab to learn about sexual reproduction in humans. About time. You know what our Science teacher told us what her mother said to her when she was little?

Babies come out through a person's bellybutton.

Ain't that funny? Haha.

Then another encounter of these so-called "household pests" was during extra Commerce. The girls on the other side of the classroom started screaming and just when I was about to ask "Who died?", I realised it was a baby lizard that had caused the commotion. Feeling brave (and not wanting another animal to suffer in my midst), I picked it up and looked at it. Kawaii~! So cute. But since nobody else agreed with me, I took it outside and left it there. Aww...

No comments: