Sunday, March 02, 2008

I'm not a perfectionist.

It's official. 
I like OneRepublic.

But not just because Timbaland remixed their song, it's just 'cause all the songs in their album are good.

Since I need to import songs (and get album artwork etc) from the pirated CDs I bought this afternoon, I'll keep this as short and summarized as possible. Sucks being a perfectionist. I seriously dislike it.

- Went to the temple. Saw tons of people whom I recognised but couldn't quite pin it down.

- The arrangement got changed. So it was get angpau first, then eat. I left early with Sil Suan.

- Ate at Excapade. Met old SAS classmate. Hui Yaw kicked me out of the restaurant 'cause she told me once not to ever go there 'cause she worked there. 

- Watched 'Jumper'. Good movie. I like Griffin.

- The Arcade is addictive. Remind me not to go there again. 

I'm bankrupt.

No comments: