Thursday, March 20, 2008

Itchy and scratchy.

I still effin' itch. And itch. And itch.
And itch some more.

All because my dad and I like to watch virtually unknown Chinese war movies, we left home to watch "An Empress and The Warriors". 

You'd think after "The Warlords", we'd actually have wised up a bit. I liked The Warlords.
This one? Dude, it was boring. First we thought "Oh okay, a bit of fighting, guy dying, civil war coming up, sure that's fine."
But then, the movie pace went all slow due to certain unnecessary circumstances *cough romance cough* which would have left the movie with half its length if cut out.
Some of the fighting scenes were...kinda cool, but a tad..urm...what's that word I'm looking for? Ah, grotesque. That's it. 

One good thing that came out of watching that movie? I got ice cream. Well, since we were already in the Q-lap mall, why not? Even when it began raining the moment we stepped outside...

Yesterday, I set some sort of personal record for getting sunburnt and soaked in rain on the same day. Now I itch and my nose is peeling at the same time. Amusing, but not the least comfortable. 

 Sorry, but I'm not bothered to rotate this pic of my fast growing bean. Maybe by tomorrow, I'd be able to acquire that golden egg-laying goose. Heheh.

I didn't look at it for two days, 'cause it was just a little stump then. Now I'm going to have to refer to my textbook to draw...

This thing scares me. I've always had this strange fear of fast-growing things. They give me this impression that they'd grow real big overnight and suck my brains out. 

Hmm.

If I'm not here by tomorrow, you'll know what happened.

No comments: