Saturday, March 08, 2008

The Schlieffen Plan.

Just to let you guys know... This is number one-oh-oh. The big hundred. Such a measly number. It's only deadly when you have this number of spotted black-and-white dogs in your house and live in a neighbourhood with a certain evil old woman.

Takin' ya back to yesterdayy..

Each of us brown-twos took a brown-one to teach. I was fortunate enough to get Hadi. What surprises me is that I'm not being sarcastic. So the boy has a few attitude problems, a short attention span, but he's got the will to improve. 
Maybe it was 'cause he was scared of me, but I dunno. I just looked at him and said, "Pattern seven, right?"
*nods*
"Okay," I put on my 'business tone'. "Charyeot. Kyeongre," I said quickly. I think it made me sound irritated.
I felt sorta proud of him, for not having kwang jang nim award me fifty push-ups for "not doing my job well". 
He already knew the pattern anyway, all he needed were a few tweaks. 

Then, after being brutally abused during our one-step sparring (I'm highly, highly exaggerating here), I got home, was made to use warm water to shower, and ran downstairs just in time for American Idol to start. Two things got in my way: my brother wanting to watch "Geng Bas Sekolah" and when he left, the rain. As much as I love you, please, don't do this to me again. 

When I caught up with the repeat later that night, I was struck with severe disappointment.
Danny Noriega was voted off. Aw man! Why? WHY? He's so gay. I liked him. With his "whatever"s, "mm hmmm"s, and "gay-ism". Cute.
This is TMTH for us Danny fans. *nods slowly*

Commerce presentation. I'm leaving it for tonight. Or maybe tomorrow? Syaz, Qil, Steph and I came up with this stupid idea. I'm starting to doubt it'd work. Man, this sucks. Stupid Marine Insurance. 

Oh by the way, all those peeps going for the grading have to train on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday until the twenty-first from 5 to 6.30 pm with the exception of Friday, where it's 3 to 5 until the 21st of March. I pity them, 'cause I only need to go on Fridays. Like our coach said, "Kalau mau pass, datang. Kalau mau fail, di rumah tidur saja."

It seems like the brown-twos all going to be sleeping on Monday evening.

No comments: