Monday, March 24, 2008

Giant?

I found myself wishing I could go to school just now. All of a sudden. I think I am out of my mind.

One thing I hate about the holidays is the homework they give you. And that you can't contact people who you want to contact by talking to them at school. 
Regular school days really aren't as boring, if you live your holidays like I do. 

Wake up, find breakfast, read, have lunch, read, go online, watch television, eat, read, have dinner, go online again, read, sleep.
Read = Read all my A Series Of Unfortunate Events books and remind myself why I consider Daniel Handler a literary genius.

Due to my terrible time management skills, I find myself really bored and laden with things to do at the same time. 

When I feel like doing my homework, I realise my notes are with someone else. Which sucks, because I need them to find the answers for certain Commerce questions I don't know the answer to (which is all of them, by the way). 
Knowing my notes are so close but so far, it pains me. Just a bit of drama, people, won't hurt. By "so close", I mean that they're in the house next door which I can see if I merely pull the curtains in front of me back slightly.
By "so far", I mean the person who has my notes isn't replying my messages and seems to take a long long time to "photocopy" them. By "photocopying", she means "taking them out page by page, scanning them page by page, and printing them page by page on my old computer."
Which will take ages. 

I really don't want to waste my time explaining all this, but it's getting on my nerves. Even three weeks is enough to scan and print a pile of notes page by page. In addition, it's the holidays. I'm sure you can find the time to do it.

Argh.

Tomorrow. I'll harass till I get them back, I swear.

Yeah, I seem a bit obsessed on finishing my homework early. That's the way, isn't it? So I can relax earlier. I really dislike that feeling of undone work. 

On lighter issues, I've sifted through half of the songs so far. And Giant will rock Brunei's economy. 
Like an earthquake under a house of cards. 
Heheh. Hua Ho is doomed. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing though.
Hmm. 
Did I say it was a light issue? Sorry, the Giant issue is a big one. BIG. Gigantic, even. (Pun intended.)

I won't go through the whole lecture on "Why Giant Will Result In Bankruptcy" that I had to go through during dinner though. 

No comments: