Saturday, March 01, 2008

Take it easy~

I seriously was waiting for the bus at six in the morning. 

It came twenty minutes later. I feel like punching the guy in the face. Or maybe letting the air out of all his tyres would suffice. For now.

We got to school way earlier than usual. Like the driver was trying to break the sound barrier or something. I was so thoughtfully reminded that it was my duty day. So holding that green broom, I tried to device a way that could let me carry on with our (Baoxin, Sil Suan, Stephanie, Neko and I) plans to eat at Excapade and watch a random movie at The Mall. Yeah, I'm going to use italics for the 'the'. The Mall.
Long story short, I have to go to the Temple tomorrow to get mon-oops I meant, an angpau.
I came up with the guys kidnapping me... But I doubt it'd work. So I'm settling for leaving the place as early as possible, which means straight after I get that mo-I mean, angpau, I'm outta there like me escaping evil Geo teacher.

Our History teacher was telling us what to read for our TT2 (yes, already). 
"Read the First World War for the Topical Test 2 class, in April."
Syaz's reaction was like, "Ah?" with this 'what-the-hell??' face.
Haha. Please excuse me here. I still find it funny.

You know our newspaper kan? The Borneo Bulletin kan? Kan??

Anywayyy, I found it awfully amusing today. There was a bunch of stuff that made me want to laugh out loud, such as one on the opinion page titled "Amazed and amused with the contradictions" by Bemused. 
It was about the BB's contradictory articles. Such as, front page: Youth should focus on things other than love life. Inside articles: How to not be single.
Then this opinion letter was followed by an article of Ignatius Stephen's. "Women's Ever Changing Taste In Men" on page fourteen.
Isn't that just great? 
And another one, "Are flyovers being considered?"
Hell yeah, of course they are. I mean, how else could more people be encouraged to attempt suicide? *cheesy smile* XD
The best for last. There was a report on the Asean Youth Extemporaneous Speaking Competition. Its theme? Do drugs control your life? Your community, no place for drugs.
Like, chyeah, please. 
Haven't these people learnt about population in Geo? Why did the birth rate increase and death rate decrease? Because of medicine. Now I ask you, what did you learn in Science? Medicines are drugs too. Now without these drugs, half of us here would probably be dead by now.
So next time be more specific with your topics. Thank you.

Wait wait. I'm editing this. I forgot to mention, it's March the first! Oh em gee. So fast. So fast! Sofaz. XD

No comments: