Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sunburnt.

This is it. The holidays are here. Ten days aren't enough, but it's way better than nothing.

I'm officially sunburnt. My nose is red and sore and I feel a bit like Rudolph. Next thing you know it's an extremely early Christmas and I suddenly develop antlers and the ability to fly.

Hey cool. Minus the antler bit. I doubt I'd look good in them...nor are they useful around the house. I could start head-butting people though...
Ahem. Enough of the reindeer talk. 

One thing that really annoys me is holiday homework. We're on our holidays, for goodness' sake! 
To me, holidays = break from school = no work.
But nooo, the teachers just had to give us work. Worse still, TT2 comes a week after the hols. Do the Math (homework too), and that leaves me with two weeks and four days to study for it. 
Such brilliance, MS planning. 

I'm having trouble deciding which is worse, looking at 'cher Sofy and having her not acknowledge you at all, or having her give you a nod and smile. *shudders* 

Oh crap, my arm itches real bad right now. Gotta go.

Isn't it kind of sad that I blog on a daily basis? Maybe I should stop doing it and post only weekly or something. Hmm.... 

No comments: