Sunday, March 09, 2008

Plan W? But that's easy.

Mum's back from New Orleans.
I have that book I was laughed at for wanting. 
"Why Men Don't Listen And Women Can't Read Maps."
I love it. 
'Twas no mistake.

I still haven't started on that Commerce presentation. Might do it later... But my eyes hurt and I want to read and I'm sleepy. 
But of course, I have to get my priorities right. Which means read first. 
Then my group members will kill me; I promised them I'd get it done by tomorrow so we can discuss the various aspects of delivering our presentation. Other than that, I doubt we have much to do.
Now I've got less than half an hour to write it. 
Just gonna write stupid stuff. 
Like my aunt said, "Presentation? Easy. Just bullsh*t."
She's a teacher.
An Economics teacher, I think.
Should I trust her?
Hell yeah!!

Johnny Depp, Johnny Depp. You shall buy insurance if it's the last thing I do tonight. Muahahahah. Fear me. Fear me!! (This paragraph is purely fictional, FYI.)

I make an evil insurance agent, don't I? Steph's mum is one, but she sells life insurance. I bet marine insurance is so much rarer here. 

On second thoughts, look at all the fishermen in Brunei. After all, this is the location for the famous Kampong Ayer, "South-east Asia's largest water village" complete with rubbish and other purely disgusting pollutants of the locals. 
I'm now 'Wiki-ing' marine insurance. Apparently, my crude pirate story does match up with the dates after all. It was started in 1601 by some law guy in England.
Also apparently, a lot of rich folks buy marine insurance for their fancy yachts....
Hmm. Google searches often don't give me exactly what I'm looking for. These search machines really get on my nerves sometimes. 
It's all about typing the right things. Five minutes ago, I ended up almost buying marine insurance for the waters of Aussie. 

Thank God for my literacy.
And also for the existence of pirates in the 18th century.

No comments: