Sunday, March 16, 2008

Surreal.

Jean Todt, I want you back as Team Principal no matter what Stephano Domenicali thinks. 
Okay, so maybe not.

Ferrari rarely starts off well,  but Kimi won last year at Melbourne and this year he and Massa didn't even get to the chequered flag. Lucky-boy Hamilton won the race, and "gay-ish-ly" hugged Nico Rosberg just before they got onto the podium. Is that a sign?
Only eight drivers finished, with everything happening to everyone but Hamilton. Such a boring driver. Drivers crash behind him, drivers in front of him get penalties, and he just drives on and on and on. So damn kalok.

Whatever happened to Ferrari's liability, I wonder? But never mind, there's always the next race, and the next and the next....
Until then, I'll be waiting for Lewis' tyres to blow or for him to crash out and for Kimi to clinch first place. I'm so desperate, I won't even mind Alonso winning, as long as Lewis doesn't. Am I evil, or what?

I'm tired. I don't like the prospect of PMB looming over me like that. I don't like homework. I don't like the fact that Danny Noriega got voted off American Idol. I don't like my dad telling me I suck. I don't like getting lectured for things I have nothing to do with. I don't want to fail my Malay Oral. I don't like people borrowing my notes for two weeks and still haven't photocopied them yet. 
I don't like a lot of things, but life goes on, right?
Right.

I'm just down 'cause Ferrari scored zero points this afternoon.
Be back tomorrow. (Hopefully.)

No comments: