Friday, January 09, 2009

B is for busy.

Busy day yesterday. Went to Clementi Central to get my ATM card from POSB.

And I saw this:
Brilliant, ain't it? "Clearence" sale indeed.

So Kevin, Alex (Indian guy) and I walked to Clementi Central and got lost along the way trying to look for a shortcut. Longcut, more like it.

After several incidents at the bank (involving a very cute baby, Alex's ATM card getting eaten by the ATM machine, and a woman taking advantage of my kindness), we went to visit the bookshop, called "BIG BOOKSHOP". Which is a weird name, if you ask me. 
So I bought the book pictured above (which I haven't started reading yet) called "Wolf Brother" by Michelle Paver. Seems pretty interesting. The piece of paper with the boxes is the first page of my elemental Sudoku. I've done one and three quarters out of three.

The bookmarks were given to me by the school choir who were trying to force me to join. But this choir isn't as great as MS's. But NUS High has an orchestra, which is super cool. I want to join that, but I don't have my guitar with me. And I'm not sure if they let guitars join. Maybe I should introduce them to something called "diversity". Hm.

I think I might start believing in karma. You know how Stella and Effie laughed at me when I was in the news, and when we laughed at Effie when she appeared on RTB, well now Stel's in the Borneo Bulletin.

Isn't that awesome? Hahahahah. We just love teasing each other. But Effie's still more famous than both of us. I believe so.

What comes around, goes around, my friend.

Stupid CCA crisis.

No comments: