Saturday, January 03, 2009

Slurpy? No, seluar PE.

I'm in the TV room now, where the internet isn't gay at all, watching Mind Your Language.

Awesomely hilarious show, 'at. 

I think I love the TV room. Even when you have to sign your name at the office to get in. It's got air-conditioning, a wide-screen television, an excellent TV show, fast internet and comfortable sofas. I should start spending my time here. 

The air-conditioning is a good change from my hostel room, and the canteen where we hung out yesterday. Insan, Chang-min (Korean dude, shares room with Kevin) and I followed Wardah to Clementi Central to do a bit of shopping and visit Seven Eleven (Insan has an addiction to Slurpys aka "Seluar PE").

Then Wardah left to go to Jurong and we got almost got lost looking for Fair Price (supermarket). 

Mind Your Language just finished. Extremely funny. Especially the Indians. Not that I'm racist though.

Now we're watching 102 Dalmations. We've got too much free time on our hands. But real school hasn't started yet. The first day (yesterday) was just chock full of briefings and stuff like getting lost.

I just used Skype to talk to my mum and cousin. Insan and Chang-min thought I was crazy, talking to my laptop and all that.

Tomorrow's a Sunday. I'll probably do my laundry tomorrow. Or send my clothes to the laundry lady, but it takes a longer time to get your clothes back. Meh.

Got to go now.

That's all, folks!


Note: Yes, I did do a Looney Tunes reference.

No comments: