Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pointlessly stupid.

On Wednesday, Kevin, Faiz, Insan, Alex and I skipped a Da Vinci briefing (except Alex, he's a Year 3) to make our Student passes at the Immigration place...place.

Then Faiz and Kevin totally disappeared, so the rest of us decided to go check out Suntec. Stupid idea. 

We got lost trying to find Suntec, got lost in it, and got lost trying to get out. I'm not going back there again any time sooner. We walked for three hours straight without stopping, probably only to eat at Pizza Hut. My legs ached all night. At least we got to buy Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Which was probably all we bought there.

Then, after Study Time, there was a birthday party for our clustermates. I got to watch American Idol at Ms Queenie's place and had cake.
Blackforest cake, to be precise.


This is a monument we saw while we were in the process of getting lost. It's a memorial for the people who died during the Japanese occupation during WWII.

Pretty.

Also, on that particular Wednesday, I somehow managed to injure both my thumbs in a span of less than 12 hours. I woke up and my left thumb hurt. Like I sprained it or something.

Then when Ivy managed to convince me to play basketball during third language period, her b-ball hit my thumb at a strange angle and the bit under the nail of my right thumb turned all blue-ish purple. Now (I'm typing this post on Friday) it's all dark-reddish.

Hmm.

No comments: