Sunday, January 11, 2009

Save my soul.

Jung Min called at half-past eight in the morning and said in his Korean accent, "Oi, wake up. Wake up now. We go eat breakfast. I give you fifteen minute."

And that was the epic story of how I got to have hostel breakfast on a Sunday morning for the first time (usually I just sleep in and wait for lunch). 

Breakfast was a piece of bread sparsely decorated with the thinnest slices of sausage I've ever seen and a few strings of cheese. Lunch was noodles with some veggie and some fried ball thing, I'm not sure what meat it was though. Could be fish (or something worse, for all I know).

But dinner, dinner was awesome. Probably better than the chicken and potatoes we had around a week ago. 

Check it out.
Mashed potatoes with salad and one and a half pieces of pizza-toast, together with potato and garlic soup and a banana for desert. Yum. To the max. I wish dinner could taste as great every day. That would be something to look forward to all day.

Ivanka (Wardah's ex-roommate), Insan, Jung Min, Chang Yun and I spent our afternoon playing Nintendo Wii in the TV room. It's like we're addicted or something. 
MarioKart is fun. I keep falling down crevices and cliffs and drowning in water. I did manage to win a race though. =)

I've got study time again tomorrow. Meh. Time to read my Bio and Chemistry. 

I still haven't started reading Wolf Brother. But I have started reading my Bio textbook. It's at least eight hundred pages long, and I skipped directly to the part we're being taught about this semester: Reproduction.

Once again, I know we did this subject in Form 3, but things here are different. We learn about the little chromosomes, and the cute little cells dividing and all those fancy terms.

Gotta go. I think our cluster mentor is checking our rooms. My roommate is out and I'm left alone to face Ms Queenie. 

Adieu.

Oh, by the way, I finally learned how to tie a tie.

No comments: