Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bach be awesome.

My addiction to coffee is Bach- I mean, back.

I buy a can of (hideously covered with Lewis Hamilton's photo) coffee almost every day now. Keeps me from falling asleep in class.

I hate loads of work.

Yeah, I know that was totally irrelevant, but that's how life is.

I'm still stuck on page 1 of my Math assignment. Argh.

I'm going crazy.

Need to do research for Bio essay.

Need to finish Math assignment.

Need to think of ways to save imaginary people from a volcano and make a 3-D model of it for Geography.

Need to read 'To Kill A Mockingbird" for English book review.

Need to read for Music.

Need to read for Bio.

Need to print my eTicket to go home.

Need to buy books.

Need to pack my bag for tomorrow.

Need to sleep.

I wish I had more time.

But then again, it's not about how much time you have, it's how you use it.

And I, apparently, didn't use it very well at all.

Oh, and I saw a copy of 'Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons' by Bill Watterson at Popular today. But I didn't buy it, 'cause it was too crumpled and old.

Meh.

No comments: